On Sunday, I was videotaping Elyse playing and just happened to catch her smiling at herself. I can't get over how babies don't realize they are looking at themselves until about 11 months old. She just smiles every time she sees herself, she must find that baby in the mirror to be one happy and adorable little girl.
4 comments:
Just like Mom can't pass up a mirror without looking at herself!
Just too cute!!
Love
Grams oxox
Cute! Liam is fully aware who he's looking at in the mirror nowadays, and STILL finds himself captivating... Lately he wants me to put bows in his hair to admire!! At least Elyse still thinks she's oogling somebody else :0)
I'm pretty sure that if I was Elyse I would smile pretty big when I saw my cute self in the mirror. Tom still smiles at himself in the mirror...I think it's because he thinks he funny (looking).
So cute! Can't wait to see you guys so that smile is directed at us! :)
Love ya!
Post a Comment