Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Clap Your Hands

Last week Nate and I noticed while playing patty-cake with Elyse that she started to do it by herself. We then began saying "clap your hands" instead of "patty-cake" so she would understand what she was exactly doing and not think patty-cake was the correct words. Don't worry, she still will play patty-cake because she'll see you clap your hands together. By Saturday she was a clap your hand pro and we love making her do it.

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Good Job sweetie!
Its so much fun to watch her do more and more things on her own.

Love Grams xoxo

Jenny said...

Good job, Elyse! ISn't that just so cute! I couldn't get over it when Aiden finally learned how. I can't wait to see her do it in person!

Kim said...

So cute! She is going to be one smart cookie!

Love you guys!
Aunt Kim and Uncle Steven

Anonymous said...

Growing up pretty fast. Can't wait to play with her again.
Love, Grand K