Monday, April 13, 2009

Perfect Weekend from the Perfect Surprise

As I have previously posted, I was quite surprised to have my brother and sister-in-law here this past weekend. I think it may have just been one of my favorite Easters ever! The weather was beautiful and it was really nice to have so much help. However, I believe Elyse had the most fun, she loves spending time with her Uncle Steven and Aunt Kim. We spent everyday doing something new. On Friday we all went to the Como Zoo (free zoo here in St. Paul), Saturday, we went shopping at a great outdoor mall and Sunday, we celebrated Easter together. We got all dressed up, went to church and then because Kim never has, we had her and Steven go on an Easter egg hunt and then we all dyed eggs. Finishing the night with a beautiful and enjoyable walk as well as the Klauser favorite, ice cream cake :)

I just want to thank Steven and Kim again for taking time off to come see us. We loved having you and look forward to seeing you again REAL soon!!! Love you lots!

Below are just a few pictures from the weekend. Just like Thanksgiving, Nate, my mom and Kim left me with over 500 pictures I had to choose from, wow!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

So glad you guys had a happy Easter! I'm excited to hang out with you...I'l call ya tomorrow.