Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Judge's Verdict

The judge officially authorized Nate and I to be parents to Elyse Irene forever. We knew from birth that she was ours, but now we have government documents to prove it. It's a very exciting day in the Klauser home. The judge was awesome and loved holding and talking with Elyse. I think Nate had the most fun; because the judge told him that since he is the dad to the adorable baby, he could sit in the judge's chair. It was a very quick experience but we will never forget it! Nate, Elyse and I taking sometime afterwards to celebrate

15 comments:

Tiffany said...

YEAH!!!

Sandy said...

CONGRADULATION!!
We're so very happy for you all.

Love,
Mom& Gary

Shawn and Amelia said...

It's official - you are one happy looking family!! I bet the judges love to get these fun hearings instead of the usual stuff :0)

The Massons said...

YAY! CONGRATS!

Jenny said...

YAY! We are SO HAPPY for you!

Christy said...

Yay!!! We are so excited for you three. Congratulations!!

Jen said...

YAY!! We are so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

Proud grandparents here in Iowa. Congrats and all our love. Grandpa and Grandma K

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Glad everything
went so well for you. Stay as happy and as loving of a family that you are now, and you will be fine.
Love you all.
Aunt Betty

Anonymous said...

YEAH!
Love you guys!

Uncle Steven and Aunt Kim

Kelly Fischer said...

Oh what a joy it is to see that you are a forever family! :) Much love from Huxley! Wish we could be there to celebrate!

Anonymous said...

I am glad you had a wonderful day! Elyse is cutier in every picture! Love you all!

Joel and Nicole said...

We are SOOOOO ecstatic for you guys! Elyse is really blessed to have such wonderful parents. Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

That peice of paper is definately yours. Congrats and we are very happy for you all'
Love "B" & Letta

Anonymous said...

We are very excited for you! I love hearing about your growing family.