Thursday, November 13, 2008

Proud Mom

So this past Sunday, Elyse not only turned 2 months but was moved from her bassinet to her crib in her own room. It was hard at first, but the end result has been worth it. That's because for the past few nights Elyse has been sleeping from 9:30 p.m. (11:00 feeding) until 8:30 a.m. Sometimes she has woken up because of a cough or coming unswaddled. However, she goes right back to sleep. Therefore, last night I got 8 hours of sleep...YEAH, so proud of my baby girl!!!(Side note: The picture is not of her actually sleeping because the blanket wouldn't be like that)

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Yeah for you!!!
Mommas need their sleep.

Jenny said...

I agree, Mamas need their sleep. I'm so proud of Elyse! I guess she really likes her big girl bed! I can't wait to come over and see her kicking the box. That has got to be the cutest thing! No need for fancy toys...thats for sure! I bet she loves how it feels with her feet and has learned that there is a response when she kicks....what a smart little peanut!

Jenny said...

ps. Our computer speakers are finally hooked up and I got to see the conversation with Elyse. I was captivated! I just love it when they start to respond. She looked so pretty and certainly had a story to tell! I LOVED it!