Thursday, September 11, 2008
Praise With Paperwork!
We want to thank you all for your prayers! Because of your prayers we got a call this morning that our paperwork was approved. That's right 24 hours, pretty much unheard of. They said minimum of 5 days. We feel so blessed by what Bethany Christian Services has done for us. Anyway, we will be coming home tomorrow because of flight times and prices. We are so excited that we get to be back home and take some time to enjoy our little girl for a few days with family. We look forward to seeing some of you at church or next week. Please pray for save travel home. We love you all.
I hope to get more pictures up today or this weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So excited for you guys! Amazing! God is at work through Bethany. Can't wait for you to have family time and then when we all get to meet her. I didn't let anyone see Kobe for over a week!
Love the pictures and can't wait to see the new little pink bundle. I won't know what to so with her!!!
Love, Gram
I'm reading your blog at the suggestion of daughter, Julie Masson. I know exactly how you feel as we awaited the birth of a baby in June 1982. How exciting for you both and your estended family as well. Adoption is the best way to have a baby, but the responsibilities and adjustments of a child are no different whether the baby is from within your own body or from within your own heart. Have fun raising that precious daughter of yours. Love the photos.
Can't wait for your arrival!!
We pray all goes well with the flight home.
Love
Mom & Gary
p.s. Give our sweetie a kiss & hug from Grams & papa
Post a Comment