Natalie feeding Elyse. She takes her two ounces easily and very quickly!
Full length shot of Elyse
Nate playing "peek a boo"
It's official....we're braclet buddies and now parents!!!!!!!!!
Nate playing "peek a boo"
It's official....we're braclet buddies and now parents!!!!!!!!!
12 comments:
Yeah for more pics! I'm very glad to see both of you interacting with her. Now she'll know how to play peek-a-boo with Kobe! She is very cute and I can't believe she can drink 2 oz...wow she might weight 12 lbs by the time we get to meet her! Jimmy and I were thrilled to see your new family.
I love her so much! She is just precious! Especially loved the picture of Nate playing peekaboo. Of course Natalie looks like she's fed millions of babies! You are a great mom! Oh...you may want to steal the blanket she's wrapped in at the hospital as a souvenir (and as a keepsake as her first blankie).
I LOVE THESE PICTURES! :) You guys look great! I can't even imagine what joy you must be feeling! Much love to all 3! of the Klausers!
So excited for you!
Thanks for the updated pictures! she looks very healthy and satisfied. Love Grandpa Mike
Love you all! It is wonderful to see all of you HAPPY!!!
Matt and Becky Rasey
Yeah! I want one! Bracelet, I mean a bracelet! :) She is so beautiful!
Love,
Aunt Kim
Nate and Natalie, we saw your good news on Nealy's blog and are SO excited for you! Congratulations!
Nate and Lindsay Pritchard
I was hoping to see more pictures of our angel. I started to have Elyse withdrawl!!
Give our sweetie a kiss from Grandma & Papa Gar
What a beautiful family!
Love
Mom & Gary
Hope to hear that checking out of the hospital went smooth and now the two of you have full responsiblity as parents! Driving away from the hospital is an amazing feeling!
i love seeing her in your arms Natalie! You've been waiting so patiently for this :)
Nate & Natalie,
We are very happy for you. Adoption is a wonderful option. Mark and I have always told Mikayla that she didn't grow in mommy's tummy but rather in our hearts. Mark and Mikayla were very excited when I got home and told them the wonderful news!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Enjoy the time-it goes by fast.
WELCOME BABY ELYSE-YOU ARE LOVED VERY MUCH!
Mark, Denal & Mikayla
(the neighbors across the pond)
Post a Comment