So Nate and I decided we needed a good family photo. We believe they turned out pretty well. We hope to take some more soon (mostly of Elyse though)!!!
These are beautiful - every single shot! How is it possible that baby girl of yours just keeps getting cuter?! Glad you all enjoyed the weekend, and can't wait until it's our turn to meet Elyse :0)
I agree..those photos did turn out well! We need to get Nate to shoot some of the Kuphal's. I know what I want Tom and Aiden to wear...I just need to find something to match. Guess I'll have to go shopping...what a hardship:)
4 comments:
These are beautiful - every single shot! How is it possible that baby girl of yours just keeps getting cuter?! Glad you all enjoyed the weekend, and can't wait until it's our turn to meet Elyse :0)
I agree..those photos did turn out well! We need to get Nate to shoot some of the Kuphal's. I know what I want Tom and Aiden to wear...I just need to find something to match. Guess I'll have to go shopping...what a hardship:)
Very cute, family photos are awesome.
Over the years I watch God paint on the canvas and now I see his masterpiece.
Love
Mom xoxo
Post a Comment