Saturday, September 13, 2008

First Thumb Sucking

7 comments:

Tim said...

It's like a pacifier she can't lose! There were times that we wished Audrey would have been a thumb girl. The naps where she would throw all of her pacifiers out of the crib (up to five at one time). We went cold turkey about two months ago after they became a ploy to get us back in the room. It took her a few weeks to find another comfort item. (her stuffed monkey). I won't say she is sleeping well again, as soon as I do, she will stop.

Congrats you guys! I am so happy for you that God has answered your prayers.

You always have a place to stay when you come to Ames. We are a family friendly house. Elyse could have her own room.

Jenny said...

Leave it to Nate to think about how Elyse's thumb sucking will effect the budget. :) So cute!

robyn said...

ahhhh....lucky you! Thumb suckers usually mean GREAT sleepers! My youngest was a thumb sucker and was the BEST baby! I need to stop by and see that little angle of yours!

Natalie...coming to Body Pump class anytime soon? If not, I'm going to have print off pic's from this blog and bring them in! Either YOU come show her off or I will! hehehe

Robyn

robyn said...

....meant ANGEL... not angle! lol
Take care!

Letta said...

Thumb sucking is really a self soother. I think it is great and yeah Nate is right it will save money---maybe enough to come to Nebr. or maybe Iowa so we can see you guys. Blessings shower down on you as you guys raise this precious little girl. How does Grandma like her. First grandbaby is always special no matter how many kids you and Steven have. Think of you often and wish we could move a few states around so you would be closer.
Love ya lots, "B" and Letta

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hold her!

Love, Aunt Kim

Anonymous said...

She is so precious!