Yesterday Elyse lost her umbilical cord, therefore that meant...Elyse got her first bath in a tub.
She loved listening to the water and wearing her adorable bunny robe from Grandma Sandy, "Grams"
Elyse wasn't too much of a fan at first, but when Nate splashed water on her tummy she did great. We just hope she will begin to enjoy it enough where she becomes a human fish.
I think her favorite part actually was the end being all swaddled up in her towel getting lots of love from dad :)
Very cute, I can't believe how even tempered she is, you'll have to check out Kobe's first tub pics. He pretty much screamed at the top of his lungs for the whole thing. Elyse didn't even have a sad face in those pics. So cute. The wet baby cuddle time is great for babies and parents. I love wet soft babies!
Those pictures are SO cute! Doesn't it feel good to finally put that little stinker in the tub? I hate to say it, but Elyse is losing her "very brand newborn" look and beginning to look like an infant. She's adorable, they just grow way too fast. We love you guys and we'll call you later. Love, jenny
Oh what fun. Was tickled pink that grams got to come and spoil the little one. God is great all the time, all the time God is great. Amen Take care of that precious angel. Love Letta
What a doll! BUT...I can't believe you haven't gone for a drive around 6:30 or 7:30 p.m. on a Monday or Wednesday night! Everyone at Gold's would LOVE to meet Elyse! They are always asking about her! Also wondering why Nate and Natalie aren't coming to class anymore? LOL
5 comments:
Natalie, congratulations! Elyse is beautiful. I read back through your posts and cried, just a little! I am so happy for you two!
Love, Kristy Steffen
Very cute, I can't believe how even tempered she is, you'll have to check out Kobe's first tub pics. He pretty much screamed at the top of his lungs for the whole thing. Elyse didn't even have a sad face in those pics. So cute. The wet baby cuddle time is great for babies and parents. I love wet soft babies!
Those pictures are SO cute! Doesn't it feel good to finally put that little stinker in the tub? I hate to say it, but Elyse is losing her "very brand newborn" look and beginning to look like an infant. She's adorable, they just grow way too fast. We love you guys and we'll call you later.
Love, jenny
Oh what fun. Was tickled pink that grams got to come and spoil the little one. God is great all the time, all the time God is great. Amen Take care of that precious angel.
Love Letta
What a doll! BUT...I can't believe you haven't gone for a drive around 6:30 or 7:30 p.m. on a Monday or Wednesday night! Everyone at Gold's would LOVE to meet Elyse! They are always asking about her! Also wondering why Nate and Natalie aren't coming to class anymore? LOL
Take care
Robyn
Post a Comment