Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Cloth Diapers

So Nate and I have decided that buying diapers is outrageous. Therefore, after positive remarks from some friends who use them we have decided to give cloth diapers a try.So far it's been a successful two weeks. Elyse has gotten no diaper rash, they don't leak and they are easy to use! We are using Chinese prefolds and "Thirties" covers. I love the covers, they fit great and come in a lot of cute colors. I highly recommend using cloth diapers!

4 comments:

Tim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tim said...

Cloth diapers lasted almost one day at the McCollough house. The first cloth diaper coincided with a big blowout and Daddy got pooped on.

Anonymous said...

That's awesome that you are giving cloth diapers a try! I hope to use them when we have kids in a few years...but until then take a look at this website: http://allaboutclothdiapers.com/

Jessica said...

We love CD's here at the Dobra household! And I swear that it made it easier to potty train Luke! Emily loves herS and I agree that they come in the cutest patterens for little girls!