Thursday, August 28, 2008
Patience Is A Virtue
Just wanted to update you all. Nate and I are still patiently waiting the arrival of our baby girl. That's right, nothing new. It's been a VERY long week! I guess she's going to be stubborn, like her mom (according to Nate). The birth mom is still having painful contractions, she's had them for 9 days now and is ready for the baby to come out, and who wouldn't be? Doctors haven't wanted to induce her yet, because technically she is not a week late yet. They said by Tuesday for sure. They also said the baby has plenty of fluids around her and is doing great. I'm guessing she is going to be one large baby girl :) Just please continue to pray, especially for the birth mom. I promise I will keep you all updated with pictures and information! As for right now, Nate and I are just trying to stay strong and very busy in order to keep our minds off this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
OMG, Nine Days!!! I was having contractions with Will for five straight days and it was unbearable, I can't believe she has been going for nine days. I'm so sorry you have to do so much waiting! At least any sleepless nights you are having will prepare you for what's to come. Can't wait to hear the good news when it finally happens!
hey natalie! can't wait to hear that you have your arms wrapped around that little girl. you will be a great mommy!
Nate and Natalie,
Can't wait to see your little bundle...no matter what her name is! Although you could have been keeping busy at class on Wed. night. Where were you? lol Rick says "hi"!
Take care. And enjoy your uninterrupted sleep while you can! Hoping you have your "flying papers" soon!
still praying for you guys! any news yet???? this has been quite a process for you both. wow.
Nate & Natalie
We all get tested in life. God is testing your faith and trusting his timing. She is well worth the wait. Enjoy your time together now, for things will soon change!
love
Mom xoxo
Natalie,
I am SO happy for you guys!! We will be praying that she comes soon! Can't wait to see pictures!
Michelle Sage
Post a Comment