Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Nursery

Our precious baby girl's room:
All that's missing is... her name over her crib, and the most important asset, HER!!!!

6 comments:

Jenny said...

Welcome to the blog world! I'm warning you that it's addicting!

It's been a hard and long wait for our little girl but I'd say that with a God story like hers it's been worth it. I'm so excited to see the nursery pics with her living in it! Love you guys!

Kelly Fischer said...

Yay! I love that you have a blog now! The nursery looks great and you don't have much longer till you get to hold your precious child in your arms! It seems so surreal! Couldn't be more happy for you and can't wait to meet her. Have you narrowed down your name list?

Love you!
Kelly

Kim Speckman said...

I'll help you with a name-Stephanie!!
I'm so excited for you too, but Nate can you really take care of two babies? Can't wait to see you both next week!! LOVE YA

Letta said...

We are so excited for you and your families. Being the first grandchild is an awesome experience but one choosen from God by prayers is a Heavenly Blessing. We love the babies room and can't wait for more update.
Natalie---WONDER IF SHE WILL BE A FINGER SUCKER?:)

Stephanie said...

Congratulations Nate & Natalie. We heard about your adoption from Amanda Henley. I can't even begin to explain the love you will feel for that little girl. What a precious gift from God. We pray all continues to go well. --The Rotramels

Sandy said...

The room looks GREAT!

Can't wait to rock her in her room and read her stories. Counting the days till we can hold her.

Love
Mom & Soon to be Grandma
xoxo